(If you have just written your remark and want to see it appear here, click
on this page and push the browser's Refresh button.)
Collected impressions so far:
(started in Sep. 1995)
- " It's wonderful. Really, it is. Ok, so I'm biased - but we are proud to host this amazing exhibition."
- " Can't say best or wost; each offers something different; that's what art is all about. Randy H."
- " Liked it; No details...."
- " Testing your page for ideas"
- " This is a great place! Do more! I do a lot of raytracing, could I donate a few pictures?"
Gary Swofford - firstname.lastname@example.org
- " I'm very impressed by your capability's. Breathtaking work. Congratulations on a Web site well done!"
email@example.com (Gary Fredrick)
- " Most cool. I'm inspired to proceed with my studies in pixel pushing."
- " I think that in general it is one of the best exhibitions I have seen to date! This work is
brilliant and I will be back, with friends."
Peter Nielson (australia)
- " Awesome!"
- " I like "exhibition." It's really cool to see someone who is really into their work. I just
wish I had more time to develop my graphical skills."
- " I haven't seen it all yet....going to right now. What I've seen so far has impressed me very very much.
I think I've found a soulmate. "
- " Really interesting fun page. I'm a fraactalista so anything to do with fractals is right by me.
You use the same s/w as I do."
- " It is absolutely fabules. It is an eye and mindstriking art. I love it."
- " Bueno! send me a mail sometime...firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.deltanet.com/users/driskell..
my gallery is small...only 1 meg page space...I would love to learn more about fractals"
Quasimodo (Bob Driskell is nickname)
- " Thanks for sharing yourself at this site. I really enjoyed it."
- " Your graphics are quite impressive, although I think you have gone a little overboard on using filters."
- " Is there anybody out there using image manipulation programs that exhibit work of good taste
(other than some of the great work being done by graphic artists in the advertising field,)in
technique and that contains some interesting, uh, CONTENT? It would be motivating to a photoshop
novice like myself who is reseeking his vision after a 15 year hiatus from still photography. "
- " I'll go check it out now:)"
- " the fractals are cool, but i'd like to see some other work as well. it kind of gets repetitive
(hmmm...very fractal like) in general cool pages."
- " Hi, I like your exhibit very much, and saved a couple of buttons. I'm working with limited
hardware and software, and use the heck out of Paint Shop. I am developing a couple of pages for friends,
using image maps, etc. I'll leave addresses below, if you have a moment sometime.
Thanks for sharing your stuff,
Vashon Island, WA.
- " Your sites are really great and informative! When I update our sites in the next future, I will
make a link to them.
- " You know yer biz Val. You've got some exciting grafix that require an extensive profieccient knowledge
of many programs. You've done well at using them together as a complimentary team. Looking forward to MORE in
- " An awesome exhibition which really hit the spot. "
- " I found it very interesting. I am into art, slightly, and I believe this is a wonderfull medium.
I hope you have much success."
- " I didn't spend all the time I would have like in the Exhibition but I was completely and thoroughly
impressed with what I did see. I would like to see more Medieval Pictures incorporated in your work.
Now that I have this sight bookmarked, I'll visit again when I've more time."
Brent Iverson, email@example.com
- " You are COOOOOOOOOL !!!
The best artistic use of fractal materials I've seen so far...
I'm currently developing an image processing software, you have suggested a lot of ideas I would like to put
- " The work is very well done. I commend your efforts
- " No time to look carefully today, but I like what I see- Keep up the good work! Also like your views
John Keith ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- " Been here before, first time at this page though, I think. Like the whole site.
I visit periodically...as my hundreds of bookmarks let me ::sigh::"
- " I really enjoyed your site, your work is beautiful. I examined every shot while listening to
Jurassic Park on CD. Perfect mood. I hope you are getting some illustration work, you deserve it.
Keep it up."
- " Have visited your site many times over the last 9 months and find
it exciting, moving and uplifting. The SynthArt pages are most
impressive; your Bryce image "Rushmore" shows a great deal of
imagination especially when compared to the many redundant landscapes
that I've seen (and I've seen plenty by now). Like your imaginative
titles as well, e.g. "Pregnant with Lightning"--yeah, those storm clouds
look as if they are about to give "birth" at any moment. I like your
most recent works (Pirouette, Tatiana's Crystal Ball and Invitation to
Concealment) for their consistency. This is the work of an artist
who thinks; it is definitely not the work of a dilettante. Your pure
fractals are equally as good as the SynthArt collection.
Look forward to seeing more.
- " liked it....Will probably use some of your backgrounds on my (rubbish) web site. Hopefully they
will raise the tone somewhat. There will of course be a link back to your page. But dont hold your breath
for implementation (grin)"
- " a little artist in me undeveloped talent!nice to see people take a god given gift and take it to
its limits thanks for shareing photos"
- " Like the new addition to your site, "The Garden of Mirrors".
My favorite is "Forest". The background complements the unique
frame rather well. Will check out this page in the not-to-distant
- " Valeri, my favorite is "CallingGhosts". The site is really artistic. Keep developing both your style
and the site.
- " I'm speechless. I liked ... no, I LOVED all the designs. This stuff is so amazing, I just don't
know what to say. Great job!"
- " Fabulous. I especially liked the Garden of Mirrors.
Well worth the wait for the images. I'll be linking to Synth Art from my home site."
- " Impressive and beautiful images."
- " I knew this guy many years ago, in Belarus he tought me PDP assembler. He was good that time and
I'm very glad he could find himself in new area. His works are amazing. Not just technic - but spirit.
Excellent job, man. Proud I was your student..."
- " Absolutely fascinating, beautiful, and informative. Your artpieces are the epitome of what I want to
be able to emulate. I have no idea where to begin and have monumentally little to work with (Paint Shop Pro
is the only program on your list I have). My search for software I can afford has been fruitless, but lead
me to your wonderful exhibit. Your site is the light of inspiration at the end of my dark tunnel. I can't
wait to see what you'll have in the future. THANKS!"
- " Whaou, I was suprised to see there's a real artist on this cool site. I'll be back in a while...
- " I loved everything, except one little thing that you do... I would prefer not seeing the titles and miscellaneous text on the artwork. Your signature is certainly welcome though!"
- " I am totally overwhelmed by your art and web site. Even your backgrounds and frames are art. I enjoyed everything and have bookmarked your page so that I can see what you are up to next. I really liked the history and your how to pages. Its good to empower others to create."
- " valera, priwet! eto my, lena & serge fenenko na twoy site zabreli. zdorowo!!!!!"
- " your designs are really fascinating. I'm sort of new to computer generated art and am finding a ton of inspiration on your pages.. nice work here.. thanks for sharing it"
- " all of them..the ones I saw has something nice to put in the mixture...it just depends on what software or graphics you like...at lease they posted something..."
- " How did you do the background in tatiana? Seem like the image made by a little program I made many years ago. If you want I can send you a copy to play with.
- " It's simply "THE GOLDEN TOUCH""
- " Absolutely amazing!! The graphics and their quality are simply out of this world!! Very orginal use of fractal art"
- " Valera, Het is ongelofelijk mooi. Ik ben onder een diepe indruk."
- " Beste Blauwbaard,ik heb eindelijk je site bezocht. Alles is beter dan het EK en paaseitjes tussen afrikaanse bloempotten. " In my dreams" vond ik mooi, "insomnia" ook, maar die was te Dali-achtig. "Flower for Fatima"
is hopeloos van de vaas tot aan de schoenen van dat vrouwtje. Verder mis ik mijn lamp.Sorry voor alles wat je mij hebt aangedaan. Bel me. groetjes Irina "
Irina Verkhoroubova-van Bragt
- " We are starting a TV program showcasing Japanese and 3D Animation. If you have created any type of animation or know anyone that has created animation, we would like to put it on our TV show. Please reply for more info.
- " Wonderful, and I wish You luck in your work, it's realy great.
- " Hi
I first saw your site two years ago I think, and I fell in love with your wonderful backgrounds. I read that you made them in Painter 5.
Now so much later I have got Painter6 and still love your backgrounds and would very much learn how to do them. What tools did you use. I mean on images like them you have on this page from the year 1998.
I remember that you described it on your old site but I dont remember as I did not have Painter then. Please send me a mail and teach me how to do.
I really like your images very much, perhaps because I work much in the same way and your work inspires me.
Greetings from Sweden
- " In het gastenboek van een echte artiest wordt niets weggehaald!
aanvankelijk verteer jij blij
zijn eerste groene blik
vult je verstand
en stijgt op
naar de blauwe hemel
Delft,oktober'oo, Irina Verkhoroubova-van Bragt
beleevdheid is een eigenschap (privelege) van een goed ontwikkeld mens"
- " jij bent of goed ontwikkeld of niet.
vrijheid is een muis,
is een muis, is een muis.
vrijheid is een muis, is een muis, is een eenzame
een ongrijpbare muis,
is een doorntje, is een dropje, is een droompje
van een muis,
is een muis, is een muis,
is een wolk, is een adem, is een muis,
is een vluchtige vliegende vretende muis
is een muis is een muis.vrijheid is een muis, is een muis
is een muisje
en is vertrapt.
I.I. Verkhoroubova-van Bragt (naar T.Tellegen)"
- " It's great site, I really enjoyed it, full of creativity and imagination."
- " Did you do the art work for the CD ROM 'Oracle of Changes'? I am trying to get prints of art work . Can you help me?
As for your site; it's mind boggling and mesmerizing and I love it. Suzanne email@example.com"
- " I think this site sucks!"
better than you!
- " This site is great! "
- " Your CDs arrived yesterday. They work beautifully!!
Congratulations, I am most impressed with your Art.
In Summary: Fantastic!
Lawrence J. McLean